05/08/2018

Four seasons





A child is standing on the bank of a stream. Clear water. The bottom of the s
tream can be seen. No way, the child thinks.  I can't hide in there. A little further on, standing against a tree, a child counts down.

Thalatta! Thalatta!  The men yelled after a long wandering through enemy territory, plagued by rain, drought, heat and cold, through marshes, deserts and high mountain. From the mountain they saw, under the burning sun, the steel blue sky,  everything reduced to a thin line. The future is ours.

Leaves thoroughly covered the surface of a lake. While I had such a need to see my reflection,  after a long walk through the woods. I admit,  I did lose my way. I admit, I didn’t know who I was.

If he uses the axe for the frozen sea within him, he will risk drowning.

No comments:

Post a Comment