08/03/2020

Playlist : Empress Of, Ghostpoet, Working Men's Club, Sevdaliza, Yves Tumor, Sports Team, Torres, Jehnny Beth, KennyHoopla, Purr, Katie Gately, Moses Sumney, Phoebe Bridgers, Khruangbin and Leon Bridges, Kaytranada ft. Kali Uchis, Anna B Savage




Some of my  favourite  songs  /  music videos 






Empress Of – Give Me Another Chance





YouTube




Ghostpoet -  Concrete Pony





YouTube



Working Men’s Club – White Rooms And People





YouTube





Sevdaliza – Oh My God






YouTube




Yves Tumor – Gospel For A New Century





YouTube





Sports Team – Here’s The Thing





YouTube




Torres – Dressing America





YouTube




Jehnny Beth – I’m The Man




YouTube



Jehnny Beth - Flower





YouTube




KennyHoopla – How Will I Find Rest In Peace If I’m Buried By A Highway ?






YouTube




Purr – Avenue Bliss





YouTube





Katie Gately – Waltz









Moses Sumney -  Cut me







YouTube




Phoebe Bridgers – Garden Song






YouTube




Khruangbin and Leon Bridges - Texas Sun






YouTube





Kaytranada  ft. Kali Uchis – 10 %







YouTube



Anna B Savage - Chelsea Hotel #3































No comments:

Post a Comment